Casey was diagnosed with scoliosis at 10. At age 17, she had scoliosis surgery at CHOC Children's Hospital. Today, she's a thriving college student.
Whether your family is jeting overseas or planning a stay-cation, an unplugged family vacation can do wonders to help a family reconnect and bond.
CHOC Walk in the Park now includes “Walking for a Hero,” a program to honor the children who have passed away. Families are given special hero capes to commemorate the bravery that extended throughout their child's short but impactful life.
Playground safety tips from the American Academy of Pediatrics on how to keep your active, adventurous kids safe this summer.
- DeA IXO TATRA T600 white 1 43 Mint in replacement cabinet
- Action Figure Toy Japanese Warrior Samurai Painted Miniature 1 32 Soldiers 54mm
- Vintage Matchbox Lesney Merriweather Super Kings Fire Engine Diecast
- BIZARRE 260 FIREBIRD I by GENERAL MOTORS IXP21 MOTORAMA 1954 - 1 43 - 29+30
- SPARK MODEL S1058 MERCEDES SLS AMG E-CELL 2010 yellow 1 43 MODÈLE DIE CAST
- AF794 DRAGON ARMOR JAGDPANTHER PANZER-LEHR-DIVISION HUNGARY 1945 1 72 60007 WWII
CHOC Children’s is one of only 50 pediatric facilities in the nation to earn recognition as a best children’s hospital by U.S. News & World Report.